Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Managing Expectations

In the journey of finding ones life partner a prospective bride or groom knowing and managing expectations is an important task. Prospective brides want a groom and vice versa ,that has multiple qualities ranging from education, height, weight, personal salary, wealth, life style, habits, area of residence, size of house, type of family, family back ground and the list can go on. But in this process they forget to look at themselves in the mirror.

I want a good looking guy. I want a guy who has a well settled job. I want a guy who is high flying. I want a guy who will take me on exotic holidays. I want a guy who will be romantic. I want a guy who will impress me. I want a guy who loves me and only me. I want a guy who will surprise me. I want a guy who is rich actually very rich. I want a guy who is well educated. I want a guy who is tall. I want a guy who is handsome. Did u ever think then what kind of a girl this guy wants?

It all begins with the I want I want I want and never what I am! That’s where lies the biggest problem in today’s generation. It is imperative to manage these expectations and one should give it a serious though on what is important and what is ok to let go.



To find your life partner log on to www.vivathematchmaker.com

2 comments:

  1. muje kundali softwere chahie plase send.this mail id:::brj1500@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, This is a nice blog. I learn more by your blog. I want share information of my business. I am running matrimony business. Shaadisankalp is martrimonial site. You can find you perfect life partner here. matrimonial sites in Karnataka | matrimonial sites in Kerala | matrimonial sites in Maharashtra

    ReplyDelete